Author Topic: Celebrity-Watch: B-list, Z-list, it's all good here  (Read 6159 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
Celebrity-Watch: B-list, Z-list, it's all good here
« on: March 17, 2005, 09:32:30 PM »
I forgot to tell you all: Last Thursday I attended a gathering held by NARIP, the National Association of Record Industry Professionals ... and among the people I met was Rick Derringer's ex-wife, Elizabeth Derringer (she still uses the name).  She runs a communications/PR firm and wanted to chat me up when she heard I do stuff for the Voice.  But instead of talking shop, I asked her: "Is it true that 'Rikki Don't Lose That Number' was written with Rick in mind?"  She replied that she's heard that but doesn't really know.

Just in case anyone ever wondered.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: Celebrity-Watch: B-list, Z-list, it's all good here
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 10:28:13 PM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
I forgot to tell you all: Last Thursday I attended a gathering held by NARIP, the National Association of Record Industry Professionals ... and among the people I met was Rick Derringer's ex-wife, Elizabeth Derringer (she still uses the name).  She runs a communications/PR firm and wanted to chat me up when she heard I do stuff for the Voice.  But instead of talking shop, I asked her: "Is it true that 'Rikki Don't Lose That Number' was written with Rick in mind?"  She replied that she's heard that but doesn't really know.

Just in case anyone ever wondered.

Way to hone those networking skill, Gaz! :roll:
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round