Author Topic: 11 July 2007: 1984  (Read 3710 times)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
11 July 2007: 1984
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 10:45:02 AM »
proxy of cairo for another '84 frequent-flier, Mr Waite.

Every breath you take, i'll be missing you, 'cause I just can't get over losing you.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 02:34:16 PM »
Apologies for missing the fun and games this am, gang, but I was felled early this morning by a couple of Chevy's chicken enchiladas that were less than wholesome. So I heard some of the set (nodded off during GP and Sweet Lou, and again from the Cars tune til the end of the REM) but ws glad to hear the Roger Hodgson tune. Wonder if he's still living on the commune up near Nevada City? He was when this was released, but my HS pal that was also on the commune moved to Switzerland so I haven't heard much lately.
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
Quote from: "urth"
Apologies for missing the fun and games this am, gang, but I was felled early this morning by a couple of Chevy's chicken enchiladas that were less than wholesome.

Yikes. Not-so-Fresh Mex, eh, Tex?  Obviously, if you'd had more tequila, it would've killed the germs.  :wink:
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 03:03:20 PM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
Quote from: "urth"
Apologies for missing the fun and games this am, gang, but I was felled early this morning by a couple of Chevy's chicken enchiladas that were less than wholesome.

Yikes. Not-so-Fresh Mex, eh, Tex?  Obviously, if you'd had more tequila, it would've killed the germs.  :wink:

flipping channels on the Bone this morning & heard the following faux PSA:

"Women who are pregnant or nursing should not drink tequila.  Women who don't care if they become pregnant are encouraged to try some."
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010