Author Topic: Happy Birthday Wayback & Marianne Faithfull!  (Read 3312 times)

sundaygal

• The Core
  • kiloposter
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Wayback & Marianne Faithfull!
« on: December 29, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »
Just wanted to give a shout-out!  HAAAAAYY!   ;)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Wayback & Marianne Faithfull!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 10:01:34 AM »

so, which one's older?  ;)
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Wayback

• The Core
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:12:26 PM »
so, which one's older?  ;)
Thanks for the shout out! Marianne is 65 today but I have a ways to go for that.  Some others with a birthday today:  ABC newscaster Tom Jarriel is 77. Actress Mary Tyler Moore is 75. Actor Jon Voight is 73. Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues is 70.  Actor Ted Danson and drummer Cozy Powell (Jeff Beck Group, Whitesnake, ELP) are 64. Actor Jon Polito is 61. Singer Yvonne Elliman is 60. Singer Laurel Masse of Manhattan Transfer is 60. Musician Neil Giraldo (aka Mr. Pat Benatar) is 56. Actress Patricia Clarkson and comedian Paula Poundstone are 52.  Jim Reid of The Jesus and Mary Chain is 50. NFL head coach Sean Payton (Saints) is 48. Actress Kimberly Russell and actor Michael Cudlitz are 47. Offspring singer/guitarist Dexter Holland is 46. Actor Jason Gould is 45. Movie director Andy Wachowski (The Matrix films) is 44. Actress Jennifer Ehle and actor Patrick Fischler are 42.  Musician Glen Phillips of Toad the Wet Sprocket and actor Kevin Weisman are 41. NFL QB Jay Fielder is 40. Actor Jude Law is 39. Baseball GM (Red Sox/Cubs) Theo Epstein is 38. American Idol singer (from Oakland) LaToya London is 33. Actor Diego Luna is 32. Singer Jessica Andrews is 28.  Billy Joel & Christie Brinkley daughter Alexa Ray Joel is 26.  Princess Kako of Japan is 17.  And on this date in 1916, Grigory Rasputin, the so-called "Mad Monk" who'd wielded great influence with Czar Nicholas II, was killed by a group of Russian noblemen in St. Petersburg. However, we know he actually came to the Bay Area to open several music stores.  ;)

Here'sToYa!

• kiloposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 04:19:43 PM »
Yvonne Elliman is 60.
And at your joint birthday party, she sings, "If I can't have you, I don't want nobody [Wayback]!"
Slipping into something
And out of something else

urth

• Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 12:05:25 AM »
Yvonne Elliman is 60.
And at your joint birthday party, she sings, "If I can't have you, I don't want nobody [Wayback]!"

Wow, out of all those birthdays, you pick good ol' Whinyface to comment on. That's why you are meant to be here. (Ask POC about the Whinyface thing.)
Let's get right to it.

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 08:58:22 AM »
Yvonne Elliman is 60.

Wow, out of all those birthdays, you pick good ol' Whinyface to comment on. That's why you are meant to be here. (Ask POC about the Whinyface thing.)

Hee. At 60, she's probably more Wrinklyface than Whinyface.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Tinka Cat

• The Core
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 10:05:25 AM »
happy belated bday to both of you!
~CPL593H~

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 07:24:42 PM »
Hope you had a great day, Wayback Dave!
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”