Author Topic: Mon 3/7/05 -- it's 1974!  (Read 20955 times)

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
POC's whine about the whiner
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2005, 07:20:39 PM »
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
Quote from: "ggould"
Before I read them, I can hear whining about Jackson Browne; we'll see.  I think this is a great song.
I was wrong!

you missed my post. would i ever pass up an opp to whine about jackson? i think not. unless the jackson in question is walt willey. in which case, i'd only whine in a very good way.
well, I guess I did.  I saw you guys talking about Barry White, and it looked like you just skipped the opportunity to dump on my guy! :lol:
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
Mon 3/7/05 -- it's 1974!
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2005, 10:30:29 PM »
BOS Dark Horse.
When this was playing today, my manager came into the room so I couldn't get to the Forum. Enjoyed it mucho and also the Joni, errr, uuhhhh  Bonnie song. Still sounds like Joni.
Sharks bleed teal.

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
For a Dancer
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2005, 11:16:42 AM »
Quote from: "princessofcairo"
Before I read them, I can hear whining about Jackson Browne; we'll see.  I think this is a great song.
I was wrong!

you missed my post. would i ever pass up an opp to whine about jackson? i think not. unless the jackson in question is walt willey. in which case, i'd only whine in a very good way.

Just finished my Saturday morning essay, and listened to the end of 10@10 replay, ending with "For a Dancer."  It's hard to imagine why anyone can't relate to this song, about losing a close friend to the dance of death. It just goes to show, different strokes.  It was really good to hear it today for me.
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!