Author Topic: 2007 KFOG Football Pool  (Read 69301 times)

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 08:47:51 AM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
There are two Monday Night games; which one was being used for the tie-breaker?  I pulled a number out of the air since I didn't know.

it's always the last one played.
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Lightnin' Rod

• Administrator
  • Heavy Duty
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 10:25:06 AM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
OK, let's get started -- flying fairly blind for this first week:

RGMIKESF  IND  PHI  HOU  DEN  CLE  CAR  MIN  NE  WAS  JAX  SD  SEA  DET  NYG  CIN  SF  35

Flying blind indeed!  My head's still in baseball; I don't even know who the starting QBs are for half the teams this year!

That said, here we go:

GAZ15     NO     PHI     KC     DEN     PIT     STL     MIN     NE     WAS     TEN     SD     SEA     DET     NYG     CIN     SF 50

PS: There are two Monday Night games; which one was being used for the tie-breaker?  I pulled a number out of the air since I didn't know.

week 1

FLEM59 IND  PHI  HOU  BUF  PIT  CAR  MIN  NE  WAS  JAX  SD  SEA  OAK  NYG  CIN  SF   46
and any fool knows
a dog needs a home
a shelter
from pigs on the wing

ggould

• Administrator
  • Master Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ggould.com
first batch
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 07:44:33 PM »
I  have no freakin' idea why I'm picking this way:

GEOFFGOULD   IND   PHI   KC   BUF   PIT   STL   MIN   NE   MIA   TEN   CHI   SEA   OAK   NYG   CIN   SF  45
Don't stand in the way of LOVE!

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 08:52:14 PM »
C'mon stragglers -- first game is tomorrow (Thurs) nite, 9/6/07.  Ali, Mshray, poc, Urth, SFGuy...

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 08:55:29 PM »
URTHWERM IND  GB  KC  BUF  PIT  CAR  MIN  NE  WAS  JAX  CHI  SEA  DET  DAL  CIN  SF   42
Let's get right to it.

SFGuy

2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 01:51:25 AM »
C'mon stragglers -- first game is tomorrow (Thurs) nite, 9/6/07.  Ali, Mshray, poc, Urth, SFGuy...

I actually do my own on ESPN's and let them take care of the results. I had invited everyone to my group. It's on the sports thread. I guess it got lost in the shuffle or no one wanted to join.

If people want to join before gametime Thursday at http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage and search for group name: Yakuza Gaijin and enter password: CowboysSuck it's fine

If you don't want to join, it's fine too.

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 07:40:30 AM »
Quote from: "SFGuy"

I actually do my own on ESPN's and let them take care of the results. I had invited everyone to my group. It's on the sports thread. I guess it got lost in the shuffle or no one wanted to join.

If people want to join before gametime Thursday at http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/frontpage and search for group name: Yakuza Gaijin and enter password: CowboysSuck it's fine

Dude - you mentioned this some time ago and I completely forgot.  Just registered and jumped in.  Je suis "Joe Mama."  Thanks for the reminder!
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »

Dude - you mentioned this some time ago and I completely forgot.  Just registered and jumped in.  Je suis "Joe Mama."  Thanks for the reminder!

Gaz, are you doing the Outsports one too?

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2007, 08:01:38 AM »

No, I didn't know there was one!  If you're in, send me the link.

I am, however, doing fantasy ball with the Gym Sports Bar's league.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2007, 08:07:56 AM »

No, I didn't know there was one!  If you're in, send me the link.

http://outsports.pooltracker.com/pickem/

They've sent me several e-mails about it this week. I'm not in, and probably won't. One's enuf fer me.

Alicat

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2007, 10:17:38 AM »
AVON2000 IND  PHI  KC  DEN  PIT  CAR  MIN  NYJ  WAS  TEN  CHI  TB  OAK  DAL  BAL  ARI  36
Sharks bleed teal.

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2007, 01:14:12 PM »

I'm in too.  SFGuy, you should still join ours, it's just as easy as the ESPN one, as far as scoring & what not.
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 01:17:24 PM »
MSHRAY63 IND  PHI  KC  DEN  PIT  STL  MIN  NE  WAS  JAX  SD  SEA  DET  DAL  BAL  SF - 38
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2007, 09:14:06 PM »
I was the only one fool enough to go for Nawlins:

AVON2000........IND     PHI     KC     DEN     PIT     CAR     MIN     NYJ     WAS     TEN     CHI     TB     OAK     DAL     BAL     ARI
FLEM59............IND    PHI    HOU    BUF    PIT    CAR    MIN    NE    WAS    JAX    SD    SEA    OAK    NYG    CIN    SF
GAZ15.............NO    PHI    KC    DEN    PIT    STL    MIN    NE    WAS    TEN    SD    SEA    DET    NYG    CIN    SF
GEOFFGOULD...IND    PHI    KC    BUF    PIT    STL    MIN    NE    MIA    TEN    CHI    SEA    OAK    NYG    CIN    SF
MSHRAY63.......IND    PHI    KC    DEN    PIT    STL    MIN    NE    WAS    JAX    SD    SEA    DET    DAL    BAL    SF
RGMIKESF.......IND    PHI    HOU    DEN    CLE    CAR    MIN    NE    WAS    JAX    SD    SEA    DET    NYG    CIN    SF
URTHWERM......IND    GB    KC    BUF    PIT    CAR    MIN    NE    WAS    JAX    CHI    SEA    DET    DAL    CIN    SF

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
2007 KFOG Football Pool
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2007, 09:20:06 PM »
I was the only one fool enough to go for Nawlins:

Never bet with yer heart, bub.  It did look close there, early on.