Author Topic: For the Johnny Damon fans in the hizzle  (Read 7135 times)

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
For the Johnny Damon fans in the hizzle
« on: April 05, 2005, 12:07:15 PM »
(That means you, POC.)

Revealing photos in Page 3:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=photogallery/johnnydamon/050404#

I still don't get his attractiveness -- he looks to me like a hirsute E.L. Fudge cookie.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
Re: For the Johnny Damon fans in the hizzle
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 12:22:44 PM »
Quote from: "Gazoo"
(That means you, POC.)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=photogallery/johnnydamon/050404#

I still don't get his attractiveness -- he looks to me like a hirsute E.L. Fudge cookie.

Yikes.

Mr Damon is now -- officially -- very very weird. He was cute when he was in Oakland with short hair and clean-shaven. But the caveman look is just one of those affectations that make you say "WTF?" He looks like the type of guy who doesn't shower for days because he likes his own, er, scent. I'm not surprised he's working on his second wife. That too shall pass. Is it now every American boy's dream to post his honeymoon pics on espn.com?

Princess, you can do better.  And Ving eats boys like Johnny for breakfast :lol:
You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

mshray

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 01:29:21 PM »
Quote from: "RGMike"
(That means you, POC.)

Yikes.

Mr Damon is now -- officially -- very very weird. He was cute when he was in Oakland with short hair and clean-shaven. But the caveman look is just one of those affectations that make you say "WTF?" He looks like the type of guy who doesn't shower for days because he like his own, er, scent. I'm not surprised he's working on his second wife. That too shall pass. Is it now every American boy's dream to post his honeymoon pics on espn.com?

Princess, you can do better.  And Ving eats boys like Johnny for breakfast :lol:

I think he really only has one eybrow, but he shaves the middle to make it look like he has two.
"Music is the Earth, People are the Flowers, and I am the Hose."

--Carlos Santana, 2010

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 01:55:37 PM »
Quote from: "mshray"
(That means you, POC.)

Yikes.

Mr Damon is now -- officially -- very very weird. He was cute when he was in Oakland with short hair and clean-shaven. But the caveman look is just one of those affectations that make you say "WTF?" He looks like the type of guy who doesn't shower for days because he like his own, er, scent. I'm not surprised he's working on his second wife. That too shall pass. Is it now every American boy's dream to post his honeymoon pics on espn.com?

I think he really only has one eybrow, but he shaves the middle to make it look like he has two.

He's the Frida Kahlo of baseball!

And Greeks ARE Fine Hookers, BTW. As anyone who's ever seen Never on Sunday knows.

Gazoo

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 03:19:37 PM »
Quote from: "mshray"
(That means you, POC.)

Yikes.

Hey now!

Some of us are a little pluckish about that topic.
“The choir of children sing their song.  They've practiced all year long.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.  Ding dong.”

urth

• The Core
  • Transcendent Typist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 04:18:37 PM »
(That means you, POC.)

Well, I sure get his wife's attractiveness--what cookies!!
Let's get right to it.

princessofcairo

• The Core
  • Super Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 10:16:02 AM »

Hey now!

Some of us are a little pluckish about that topic.

you're a nut, pluckish.

i'll have to quote whitney on this one: "i don't know why i like him...i just do."

RGMike

• The Core
  • Eight Miles High
    • View Profile
For the Johnny Damon fans in the hizzle
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 08:54:17 AM »
from an article by Seth Stevenson on slate.com about opening day at Fenway:

"I fall into a conversation with a couple of reporters. These guys do lots of clubhouse interviews, and they're discussing which Sox player is smartest and which is dumbest. Consensus: Johnny Damon is easily the dumbest."